This article covers:
- What is Slack?
- How does Kadence work in Slack?
- Enabling the Integration
- Adding Kadence to Slack
What is Slack?
Slack is a messaging app for businesses that connects people to the information they need by bringing people together to work as one unified team.
How does Kadence work in Slack?
The Kadence for Slack integration allows Kadence to send direct messages to your users to let them know their booking has started and it’s time to check in.
The Kadence for Slack app will also show your upcoming schedule for the week, and allow you to navigate easily to the web app to make, view, or cancel bookings whenever you need to.
- You must be a global admin in Kadence to set up any integrations
- You must be using the Kadence web app
Enabling the integration
- In Kadence, navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Under Slack Integration click "Add to Slack"
- Login to Slack and allow the requested permissions for the Kadence app
- You will be brought back to Kadence and the Slack Integration will show as "Configured" if successful
Adding Kadence to Slack
- Download or launch Slack here
- In Slack, navigate to the apps section in the lower left-hand corner
- Click "Add apps" and search for Kadence
- Click on the Kadence app to add it to your Slack
That's it you're good to go!