In the buildings settings tab, you will be able to set your building closures. Building closures will cancel any existing bookings and prevent new bookings from being made during the specified date range.
To get to your buildings settings, click on "Settings" in the bottom left-hand corner of the web app, then on the "Buildings" tab.
This article covers:
- You must be a global admin in Kadence
- You must be using the Kadence web app
Adding a scheduled closure
Closures are useful for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, bank holidays, emergencies, and maintenance. Add a scheduled closure by following the steps below:
- Click “Add closure”
- Select the building this closure will apply to
- Add a closure reason (optional)
- Select the closure date or date range
- Click “Add”
Example of how a closure affects available booking dates: