The policies settings tab allows you to manage policies for your company. To get to your policies settings, click on "Settings" in the bottom left-hand corner of the web app. The first tab you will be presented with is the "Policies" tab
This article covers:
- You must be a global admin in Kadence to access the policies settings tab
- You must be using the Kadence web app
Terms and conditions
Copy and paste a URL to where your T&Cs are hosted. These will filter through to the booking confirmation page and are viewable as part of the booking process
You can set up self-certify policies to ask your employees to comply with your specific health and safety guidelines.
These policies are customizable to your needs and can be assigned to multiple buildings. When self-certify policies are set up employees will be asked to “self-certify” before checking into a booking, thus agreeing to your guidelines.
To add a self-certify policy click on “Add policy.” A form will appear and where you can enter the following information:
- Policy Name
- Which building(s) this policy will apply to
- Self-certification message or instructions i.e., “Employees are not permitted to be in the office if they have one or more of the following symptoms: Fever, Cough, Chills, Sore Throat, Congestion or Runny Nose.”
- A URL that points to your self-certification policy or questionnaire e.g., you can set up a health questionnaire to ask covid related questions and add the link here. If you do not have a policy or questionnaire hosted somewhere, you can paste your company website or government URL as a placeholder instead
- Self-certification checkbox text. This is a free form text field that your employees will see next to the checkbox when self-certifying
- Time period allowed for staff to self-certify before checking in. Employees with notifications enabled will receive a push/email notification once self-certification becomes available
- Enable/Disable “Prevent check in if employee has not self-certified” to make self-certification a requirement for check in. Note, users can still make bookings even if not self-certified
- Preview your policy to check how your users will see it when checking in. Once you are happy with it you can click on “Add policy” to save the details
Capture proof of vaccination
A policy built around Covid-19 to enable workplace safety. It ensures only employees with a valid vaccination status or negative test result can make new bookings and check-in. This policy is disabled by default. Enabling this policy allows employees to upload files from the ‘workplace safety’ section in their profile for approval/rejection by “Safety admins”.
Workplace Safety admins have access to features that support a safe working environment such as the ability to review proof of vaccination documents submitted by employees.
To account for regional differences in health and safety policies you can select the buildings you want to block unverified employees from accessing. You can do this by clicking on the checkboxes next to the building name.
To delegate safety admins for your offices follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Directory” tab
- Click on the employee you want to make a safety admin
- Set them to a Global admin
- Tick the box that reads “Make workplace safety admin and assign access to safety features.”
Please sign in to leave a comment.