The spaces settings tab is where you can edit, delete, and add amenities (monitors, standing desks, desk phones, etc.) to your desks and rooms. To manage your spaces, click on "Settings" in the bottom left-hand corner of the web app, then on the "Spaces" tab.
This article covers:
- You must be at least a building admin in Kadence to view the spaces settings tab
- You must be a global admin in Kadence to create, edit, or delete amenities
- You must be using the Kadence web app
Adding an amenity
- Click on the “Add amenity” button in the top right-hand corner
- Enter the name of the amenity you wish to add
- Click on the green pencil next to the amenity icon to select a visual representation of the amenity you are adding
- You can narrow down your selection by using the search bar
- Once you have found a suitable icon you can save the changes by clicking “Add”
Example of what amenities look like in the booking flow:
Editing an amenity
- Click on the three dots (⋮) next to the amenity you wish to edit and click “Edit amenity.” You can then change the name or icon within this window following the same steps as above
- Once you are happy with your changes click “Update”
Deleting an amenity
- Click on the three dots (⋮) next to the amenity you wish to delete and click “Delete amenity”.
- You will be prompted to confirm the choice to delete the floor
Note: Deleting an amenity will remove it from all spaces in the system.