In the integrations settings tab, you will be able to easily configure your single sign-on, directory sync, and rooms calendars. To get to your integrations settings, click on "Settings" in the lower left-hand corner of the web app, then on the "Integrations" tab.
This article covers:
- You must be a global admin in Kadence
- You may need permissions to access your SSO, company directory, and/or calendaring system
- You must be using the Kadence web app
Single Sign-On (SSO)
Our SSO integrations allow your users to keep using their existing credentials to login to the Kadence app rather than needing to set-up a new password.
We support the following platforms:
- Google: No configuration necessary
- Azure: No configuration necessary
- Okta: Configuration necessary
- OneLogin: Configuration necessary
- JumpCloud: Configuration necessary*
*You will be provided with steps on how to configure this SSO provider after clicking “Set-up single sign-on”
Directory Sync allows you to synchronize your company directory to Kadence. This means adding and managing your users couldn’t be easier. There’s no need to add users manually or recreate any of your existing teams or groups - with Directory Sync we’ll do it all for you!
We support the following providers:
- Azure AD
- SCIM Generic 1.1
- SCIM Generic 2.0
See our directory sync setup guide for how to enable directory sync!
Calendar Integrations for Rooms
Our calendar integrations allow you to synchronize your calendar provider with Kadence so that you can book meeting rooms. This feature is currently available for Microsoft Outlook (and soon Google calendar).
To add a calendar integration:
- Click “Add Calendar”
- Click “Connect” next to Outlook
- Instructions for how to find your tenant ID can be found in our integration guide
- Once you have found and entered your tenant ID into the “Microsoft 365 Tenant ID” field, click “Setup Integration”
Once you have your calendar integration setup you can create rooms in Kadence and link them to your calendar system. Find out how to create and link rooms here: Creating, editing, and deleting rooms
Please sign in to leave a comment.