This article covers:
- You must be a global admin in Kadence to set up any integrations
- You must be using the Kadence web app
- Navigate to Settings > Integrations
- Scroll down to "Calendar integration" > Click “Add Calendar” > Click “Connect” next to Outlook
Finding your Microsoft Tenant ID
- Go to https://portal.azure.com/
- Under "Manage Azure Active Directory" click "View"
- Under "Tenant Information" click on the copy icon next to "Tenant ID"
- Paste the copied tenant ID into the "Microsoft 365 Tenant ID" field in Kadence
- Click "Setup Integration"
- You will be redirected back to Kadence
- Change the administrator email address if you wish (this is auto filled to the current user)
- Click "Verify Integration"
Managing rooms within Microsoft 365
- Login to the Microsoft 365 admin center
- Click on "Show all" in the left-hand navigation menu
- Click on "Resources", then on "Rooms & equipment"
- Click on "Add resource"
- Fill in the form that opens. For "Resource type" pick "Room". Give the room a name and email address. You can also set the capacity, location, and phone number for the room. Once you are happy, click "Save"
- You will now be able to link your newly created room with a room in Kadence
Updating room settings
- Click on the room name in the list
- Under "Booking options" in the side panel that opens, click "Edit"
- These room settings override any options set in Kadence. However, it is recommended that "Automatically decline meetings outside of limits" is enabled, "Auto accept meeting requests" is enabled, and "Booking duration (hours)" is no greater than 24 hours.
To manage rooms within Kadence, see: creating, editing, and deleting rooms