In the Visitor Management settings tab, you will be able to manage your visitor settings. Enable your employees to invite guests to your offices, track invites and check-in, see past and future visits, and upload your own company logo to send out fully branded email notifications to invited guests.
This article covers:
- Enabling and disabling guest invites
- Managing your email branding
- Adding arrival instructions
- You must be a global admin in Kadence
- You must be using the Kadence web app
Enabling and disabling guest invites
Enable or disable your employees from inviting guests to your buildings by clicking on the toggle.
When Visitor Management is enabled, employees can book on behalf of external guests through the regular booking flow.
Managing your email branding
Invited guests will receive email notifications to let them know they have been invited to visit your building, as well as an email reminder to check-in which will let the employee know their guest has arrived. If you have self-certification policies set up, then your guests will also receive emails asking them to self-certify before checking in.
Example self-certification email:
To add your company branding to these email notifications, simply click on "Upload logo". The size of your logo should not exceed 200px in height and 50px in width and must be in a .JPEG format.
To check how your logo will look to invited guests, click on "Send test email" to receive the same email an invited guest will receive.
Adding arrival instructions
Arrival instructions are sent to your guests in invitation and check-in reminder emails. These instructions can include anything you would like your guests to know about your specific building. To add arrival instructions to your buildings, follow the steps below:
- Click on "Add arrival instructions" to navigate to the buildings menu, then click on any building
- Once you have clicked on a building, click on the three dots (⋮) in the upper right-hand corner and then "Edit building"
- On the right-hand side below parking you should see a field called "Guest Instructions". This field is completely free form, and any information added here will be shown to your guests when they are invited to visit your building
In the visitor management settings tab, you will be able to manage your visitor settings. Enable your employees to invite guests to your offices to track invites and check-in, see past and future visits, and upload your own company logo to send out fully branded email notifications to invited guests.