Book available meeting spaces on-the-fly via the room booking app, and invite your colleagues for easy collaboration. Get an at-a-glance view of all upcoming meetings and room bookings in Kadence, as well as in your calendar.
This article covers:
- You must be invited to your company's Kadence instance before you can use it
- Login to the web app via https://auth.chargifi.com/
Creating room bookings
Start making room bookings by following the steps below:
- Navigate to “Bookings” from the left-hand menu, then click on “New booking” in the upper right-hand corner
- On the new booking screen, you will see three sections on the left-hand side. In the "Where" section, select the Room space type. Next, select the building and floor you would like to book on, and the minimum capacity you will need. The "Add MS Teams link" toggle will be defaulted to on, however if you want to add your own meeting link you can toggle this off instead. Lastly, select any amenities you will need
- In the "When" section, you can choose the date and time of your booking. You cannot make recurring room bookings
- In the "Who" section, you will be automatically made the host of the booking. Only admins and team managers can change the host of a room booking. Below the host, add participants you would like to invite by entering their name or email address in the search bar. To invite non-Kadence users simply enter their email address in the search bar, and click on "Invite <email> as a guest", enter their first and last name (optional), and click "Add guest"
- Once you are happy with your everything, click on “Next” in the lower right-hand corner
- Here you will be presented with the floor plan, and a list of available rooms for you to book
Note: If you are part of a team, you may also see a pink silhouette in the upper left-hand corner of the floorplan. Clicking on this will show you members of your team that have a booking during the same time you have chosen, their booked desks will also appear in orange
- Select the room you want from either the list or the floorplan to move on to the next screen. Here you will be able to add a title and description (optional), as well as see the details of your booking and selected room. Once you've checked the booking details, click on “Book this space” in the lower right-hand corner
- On the booking complete screen, you will again be shown the details of your booking and selected room as well as the ability to share your booking with others
- That's it! You're all done once you confirm your booking. Closer to the time of your booking you may also receive notifications reminding you that your booking is starting soon, as well as check-in reminders. To manage your notifications, see: My Profile and Settings